Objet Connex 3D Printers
The Objet Connex family are the world’s only 3D printers capable of printing in multi-materials.
Models can be produced with a variety of material sections in up to 11 different variations on the Shore Scale. As a result, highly-lifelike prototypes can be produced in a fraction the time and cost of traditional rapid prototyping techniques.
Furthermore, multi-material prototypes can be printed at up to 30 micron resolution for astounding finish levels. If only a single material is used for printing, an industry-leading 16 micron resolution can be achieved. The result are rapid prototypes that are as lifelike as the final manufactured items, so that form, fit and function can be accurately tested.
Alternatively, models can be produced at high speed, meaning that realistic prototypes can be made available for testing in a matter of hours. Such a capability means a drastic reduction in product development times, enabling more, quicker design iterations.
Request a Sample Part
Request a Brochure
Request a Demo
- Choice of over 60 materials, allowing users to select up to 51 Digital Materials with varying mechanical properties, textures and shades simulating anything from rubber to transparency to rigid engineering plastics..
- Printing of 30 micron layers in multi-material or high-speed modes, or an industry leading 16 micron layers in single-material mode.
- Typical accuracy of 0.1 – 0.3 mm for highly realistic prototypes.
- Choice of 2 different tray sizes, depending on requirement.
- Extra-large print trays for printing very large prototypes or several different parts in one session.
- No need for post-print curing or the use of hazardous materials for cleaning – printed parts are simply jetted clean with water.
- Connex 260 Print Tray Size: 260 x 260 x 200 mm (10.2 x 10.2 x 7.9 inch)
- Connex 350 Print Tray Size: 350 × 350 × 200 mm (13.8 × 13.8 × 7.9 inch)
- Connex 500 Print Tray Size: 500 × 400 × 200 mm (19.7 × 15.7 × 7.9 inch)
- Objet1000 Print Tray Size: 1000 x 800 x 500mm (39.3 x 31.4 x 19.6 inch)
The Objet Connex family can be used with the full range of Objet materials. These materials can be used independently, overlaid onto each other or mixed to create digital materials in a wide range of Shore scales. These include:
- Vero - plastic materials available in a range of colours, including a transparent version;
- Tango - rubber-like materials;
For full information about Objet's materials, please click here...